Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"You're too blessed to be stressed." "YOU'RE TOO FEMININE TO BE OUT OF THE KITCHEN!"

Today, I sign up for classes. I realize now how close I am, exactly, to graduating and I have to say that I'm remarkably unmoved. This is how little I care about my major. If someone were to take my comm studies diploma from my hand, throw it on the ground, and pee on it, I probably wouldn't care. I don't even know what I'd DO with this freaking degree.

People are so freaking stressed about classes and people have been sharing some very specific sentiments. First of all, when we discover that a fellow classmate is registering for classes the appropriate response is now "may the odds be ever in your favor". Second, I think we all agree that if we are going to spend so much money going to school, we should change the name of our college to Hogwarts and make our Quidditch team the central focus of our sports teams, not football. Also, we should import British people to sit in our classes and speak every so often so we start to really feel like we are at Hogwarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment