Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'M SO NERVOUS I'M SHAKING MORE THAN A CONSTIPATED CHIHUAHUA!!!

I have to play for the piano professor tomorrow, and I don't feel ready because I don't really have anything fully prepared. However, tonight has been a good night, in terms of accomplishing stuff. I finished learning and memorizing the whole Fugue (the left handed part, anyways) and I didn't waste so much time on my Ray Charles impression, as usual.

I'm going to get back to work now, I was just excited and had to share my success. Also, I found a CD of Debussy that has my favorite piano suite ever on it, so I'm kind of pumped. Usually I can only find CD's with part of the suite, but never all four pieces together so that was a win.

My goodness, I ramble and don't make sense when I'm tired. There was no transition from point to point at all. Goat milk is far superior to Cow milk. I'm watching a silent film currently, and it's freaking me out. I think Isaac Zavalak or Zkalalskjdjf, or however you say his name (the Science Fiction writer) was clearly inspired by this monstrosity of a movie. It's storming...I've had too much sugar.

CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE! SAVE THE FAIRIES!!! AAAAAGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment