Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've named my keyboard Emma Watson. She responds to Hermione Granger.

SO...

I've decided that this summer I will keep an eye out and try to get a few weddings going for cash. And if I get into the school of music I will even start to give a few lessons, ideally. It all rests on my audition 55 days from now, though. I don't want to give lessons if I'm not a piano major, but I will still do a few weddings.

I may have found a Cellist to work with for gigs such as these, too! I don't know if it's for certain, but having cellists and singers on standby would be awesome for a few weddings or so, but I need to get the word out now to parishes that I'm available if I want to start getting ready for the summer.

As I sit in my living in the living room staring at a picture of a dog named Lassie (that my roommate from A&M swears is named Reveille), I begin to wonder how my life would have been different if I auditioned two years ago rather than now. And then I realize I'm hungry and the picture of Lassie starts to look like a cheese burger. How strange.


I want tacos.

In other news, I'm buying my first Chick Corea album today off of Itunes after practice. THIS...will be epic. Why do I even have this blog if I don't say anything in it?

I like bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment