Monday, January 2, 2012

Beethoven and Mozart and trying to murder me in my sleep...

I am in the process of completely clearing out my room, and one of the joys of this is finding things I had completely forgotten about. I have a small collection of busts of famous piano players and composers that I had assumed diasappeared off the face of the earth. But I also have two Mozart and Beethoven "action figures" that had been buried beneath my pile of junk for a while. I busted them out, set them on their piano bench accessory, and began to realize how much of a nerd I really am.


I found a Bach action figure online and I want it!!! Because that's just the type of guy I am. Am I still a nerd or does this thrust me into Geekdom? One day when I have my own place I will have my own piano, and you can bet that there will be these composer action figures up there. If only they had Debussy!!! But anyways, this is my life right now. Piano piano piano, still. Just in the nerdiest (hopefully not geekiest) way possible. Nerd is cool. Being a geek is my worst nightmare!

"I'll be Bach!" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

No comments:

Post a Comment