Tuesday, January 10, 2012

KNIVES CAN CUT FLESH?!?! SINCE WHEN?!

AH! KNIVES! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!

SO...

I was trying to eat a Freeze Pop the other day and in order to do that you have to open said package. Usually I just bite off the end, but for some reason I decided to use a knife. After cutting open said package I accidentally dropped the knife and my stupid reflex was to try and catch said knife. I caught it awkwardly and ended up putting a decent sized cut in my finger. This is both a win and a fail. Allow me to explain;

Win: It is a win because this is something hardcore guitarists used to do. They would slice open their finger tips and when it healed partially they would play on the cuts and suddenly the tips of your fingers have fantastic calluses. I'm going to be playing a lot of guitar this semester so yes, this is a win.

Fail: It is a fail because for a day or two I'm going to have to avoid playing piano because it hurts still. It's not excruciating pain, but it's just not comfortable. I'm better off letting it heal before I play.

Fail: It's also a fail because I cut my hand open, and in no way is that ever going to happen and not end up as a fail.

Bacon: There's no bacon involved in this story. I just think about it constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment